Monday, July 29, 2013

Week 15- Eugene, Oregon: Build Upon the Rock of the Redeemer

It is so bizzare how time is flying on my mission. I have adapted to the language and I love the people here. The other pair of missionaries from our branch had a baptism; his name is Salvador Lopez and is 18 years old. He and his little brother went to the priesthood class last Sunday and Elder Anderson and I dropped in for a minute and talked about missionary work. We asked all of them if they were planning on serving missions and they all said yes except for Salvador and his brother who hadn't thought of it before. The other two Elders told us today at our zone activity (ultimate frisbee!) that now he and his older sister and brother want to serve missions, which would be crazy awesome.

Anyways, I have very little time left, but you should all look up Helaman 5:12. It's awesome.

I love and miss you all!

Elder Jeff Bromley II

No comments:

Post a Comment