Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Week 35- Huanta, Ayacucho, Peru: Santusa's Baptism, Training, Huanta Ayacucho

Santusa Calsina was baptized the 13th of December and confirmed the following Sunday. I have learned so much from teaching her as to what faith is, how really faith necesitates action. It is a hope that have and confide in and have the spiritual strength to accept what results. Faith is power.

I was transferred this last cambio, Elder Gomez is taking over the area with his new companion who he is training. Today I arrived in my new area, Huanta, Ayacucho. My mission President, President Douglas, told me that he had completely forgotten that my mom was from Ayacucho as he gave me this new asignment, so there's a definite reason why I'm here.

I am in a trio and will be for a couple weeks as Elder Oliden helps my new companion and I get to know this area.

My new permanent companion is Elder Gonzales de Bolivia. I have been privileged with the opportunity to train him in his first 12 weeks of his mission. I can already tell that he is a very diligent and willing to learn. We will see how this all goes with time, but all will be great!

I love and miss you all!

Elder Bromley

Santusa's Baptism


The temple


Elder Gonzales y Elder Bromley

No comments:

Post a Comment