Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Week 32- Las Palmeras, Lima, Peru: Busy Week (and PICTURES!)

Really quick just want to give an inventory of what I've eaten so far on the mission,

Octopus, Chicken crop, Chicken feet, cow heart (antecucho), cow stomach, cooked chicken blood, and other vital organs of chickens. ¡Lo máximo!

This week has been really busy; my companion and I went on 24 hour exchanges with our zone leaders, the next day the mission president left with us (he said he prayed, looked at the board of missionaries, and the faces of my comp. and I were what he decided to choose), and the next day the mission president's wife came to inspect our room. That aside we were able to visit a ton of families this week and find several new investigators. The mission is great!

I love and miss you all!

Elder Bromley


And here are some pictures, with captions by Elder Jeff:

Elder Gomez y yo

Our weight set
Real life red potion from Zelda

Huevos de codornís

French Toast

My last zone

No comments:

Post a Comment