Monday, November 11, 2013

Week 30- Las Palmeras, Lima, Peru: 13th Week in Peru

Just finished my 13th week in Peru and Elder Gomez and I are working hard. My camera still doesn't work but next week I'll try to send some pictures.

This Sunday I was able to share an awesome experience with one of my converts, Mickey. All last week he had been practicing reciting Moroni 4 y 5 and this Sunday he came prepared in his white shirt and tie to bless the sacrament for the first time. I sat next to him at the table and made sure he was comfortable. I helped him read and recite the blessing of the bread and his second try he got it.

If there are new members in your ward right now please do something kind for them. I have never seen such pure desires to serve the Lord before than in Hermano Miguel. Help those who recently entered the straight and narrow to cultive the fires of their faith.

Thanks for the love. Keep doing what you know is right.

Elder Bromley 

No comments:

Post a Comment