Monday, August 18, 2014

Week 70- Villa Maria, Lima, Peru: Temporary Missionary

Last Monday I sent Elder Topham off to his house and received my new companion! His name is Geovany Falconi and will be my companion for one more week until los cambios happen again. He is from Chorrillos, Lima, and is trying to decide when he'll go on a full-time mission.

This week has been a learning process; I am training Hermano Geovany in these two weeks we have together. I have a stronger testimony now of the language of angels mentioned in 2 Nefi 31:13; I have really felt him discover his own strong testimony as he has poured out his heart to our investigators. I look forward to this next week that we have together.

I invite all of you to refresh your thinking back to the basics of the Gospel. All a mission is is a year and a half to two years spent teaching the same 5 things: the five steps of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Elder Bromley


New companion- Elder Geovany Falconi











No comments:

Post a Comment