Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 43- Huanta, Ayacucho, Peru: 10 Months (and PICTURES!)

Hello!

I turned 10 (months) today! Time really does fly so enjoy every moment!

Last week my companion and I went to Cristo Blanco in Huanta with our whole zone. It's a giant white statue that overlooks all of Huanta and I can see it from just about every part of the small city. After that all 16 of us hiked in tracting clothes for about an hour and saw some waterfalls! Huanta really is awesome.

We are hoping to have a baptism this week! Fernando Quispe has really been a miracle. He went from drinking everyday to abstaining from alcohol for 3 weeks now. I promise all of you who are looking for change in your lives right now that you will accomplish that dream through Christ and using His atoning blood to break the chains that hold you down.

Something that my companion said is that the adversary loves the phrase "I'll start tomorrow." I know through experience that if you want to accomplish something that you will not be reach those goals by procrastinating. Choose now to do something great!

I love and miss you all!

Elder Bromley






No comments:

Post a Comment