Monday, October 28, 2013

Week 28- Las Palmeras, Lima, Peru: Current Investigators

Next week is transfers; I will email on Wednesday.

My companion and I visited a family that we are teaching this week. It is a mom, Magali, and her 2 kids and 1 baby. The father passed away about a year ago and one of our members gave her a plan de salvación pamphet and set up an appointment with us. 

It has been a couple weeks since that day and we have now placed a baptismal date for them and are preparing them lesson by lesson, leaving challenges to help them grow in their faith. The younger broher, Hyrum (he needs to be Mormon with that name) is probably my favorite person in the world right now. I asked him if he had been reading in his Libro de Mormón and he said that he would read a little bit every night so that he could feel close to Jesus.

I hope that one day all of us can have this young and pure faith in scripture study. Open up your books and feel God's presence.

Elder Bromley

No comments:

Post a Comment