Monday, October 14, 2013

Week 26- Las Palmeras, Lima, Peru: Melina, Alissa , y Miguel

This weekend we were blessed with three baptisms and three confirmations. La Hermana Alissa Casteñda, su mamá, la Hemana Melina Martinez, and Miguel Alarcón, el taxista. We are now trying to do our part to pass them off the the members as we continue setting metas for them to accomplish i.e. priesthood and the temple. I think that Alissa said it best to her mom- she hugged her and said, "Mamá ¡Ahora estamos juntos!"

I am out of time but I will let you know more next week about our three new converts! I cannot express how happy I am for each of them. Three souls have entered the gates, and now they are on the one true path.

I love and miss you all!

Elder Bromley

Hermano Manrique, Elder Guerrero, Alissa Casteñada, Melina Martinez, y Elder Bromley

Elder Guerrero, Miguel Alarcón (Mickey), y Elder Bromley



No comments:

Post a Comment