Monday, September 1, 2014

Week 72- Villa María, Lima, Peru: Elder Sanhueza

This week has been super awesome. I have a new companion, Elder Sanhueza. He is from Concepcion, Chile. He is 20 years old. He is super awesome and is not afraid to open his mouth and talk to people. He and I have been contacting families a lot in the street in between lessons and it is going awesome. I have set a personal goal to make him into the best missionary he can be. IT'S AWESOME.

I do not have time to finish this story, sorry chau!

This week I had the chance to finish teaching a less active named Victor. He was notorious before for being the drunkard who would always cause trouble. We have been able to teach him and his children for about a month now and he is a completely different person. The gospel changes people.

Elder Bromley

Elder Bromley, Lucio, and Elder Colton

Elder Sanhueza







No comments:

Post a Comment