Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Week 91- Los Laureles, Chorrillos, Lima, Peru: Really Quickly

So I'm going to write really really quickly.

Everything is going well with Elder Perez. The missionaries here in Chorrillos are doing great, we are all working our butts off everyday trying to find the chosen families. My companion and I have been working with a few of those families; we are currently working with two couples of less active members and their girlfriends, and another couple of two less actives. We are hoping the marry all three of them this 13 of February. Pray for us and for them!

I love and miss you all!

Elder Bromley

P.S. the pictures include my second son and two of my grandsons


By calling a missionary his "son," Elder Bromley means a missionary that he trained. A "grandson" is a missionary that his "son" trained.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment