Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Week 83- Los Laureles, Chorrillos, Lima, Peru: Transfers!

I have been transferred to Los Laureles, Chorrillos, Lima. Elder Sanhueza is going to stay back in Villa Maria and train a new missionary. I have recently gotten to Chorrillos. I am so thankful for the chance that I have had to work in Villa María and to help the people there. I have especially enjoyed the new focus on retaining converts and taking them to the temple. I will include more details on a future date. I hope to be able to take all the good that I have learned from that area and to bring it here to Los Laureles 2 so I can catalyze the work in the way that God would have me do it. I am confident that Elder Paredes and I are going to put all of our heart and soul into hastening the work here in Chorrillos.

I am still recently getting to know the names and the faces of all of the missionaries here as well as the members and non members in my area, but I plan on putting all that I have into this assignment. What I want to do is help all of the missionaries here capture the spirit of the Work of Salvation. I want us all to be unified in purpose with the mark on Christ working in the manner of the Lord. I want a zone of true disciples. And that is what we will do here.

I love and miss you all!

Elder Bromley

The Elders cooking in Villa Maria

Going to the temple with Jose Antonio









Elder Sanhueza
In Chorrillos with Elder Paredes
The puppy that lives at the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment